Apr 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been quite hectic around here lately so I apologize for my lack of posting, but I assure it will pick up again soon.

Some notable events from the week -
  • KM has been practicing, practicing and practicing her lines for Romeo & Juliet this weekend.
  • Went to see DisneyNature Films Ocean - FANTASTIC movie!
  • Got Guitar Hero 5 for the wii and I became the hero for the day!
  • Baked, whipped, baked, cooked and grilled!
  • Enjoyed a well overdue bowling date with some friends!
  • Went shopping for some smaller sizes!
  • Lessons went smoothly ~ as usual!
  • I have CONQUERED our 8th grade curriculum plan!!!
  • Celebrated a birthday with a dear friend!
  • Surprise visit from the Littles!
SO as you can see it was quite busy and today is only Thurs! This week will be a whirlwind of rehearsals and performances, but I will be sure to post pics of all the excitement!

Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments: